There but for the Grace
Living our Mission to Love through Service
We have a number of different ministries at Rockmart First United Methodist Church. We look forward to sharing our love and fellowship...
First Monday each month at 10:30am led by hospice chaplain. Confidential and free for all who have experienced loss.
First Tuesday each month at 11:30am. Fun & fellowship!
Mondays at 7:00pm - Boy Scouts & Tuesdays at 7:00pm - Cub Scouts. Scouting builds leaders of the future (and it's fun too!)
Last Wednesday of the Month at 5:00pm.
All are Welcome!
Join us for food & fellowship!
Fridays at 6:45am at Rockmart Bojangles for all youth. Enjoy the fellowship & we'll even get you to school on time!
Last Sunday, 7:45 - 9:00am. Welcome all men for
service in Christ
Making a long-term difference in the lives of the people they serve!
Inspiring the women of our church to serve God, our church, our community, and missions worldwide
Wednesdays from 10:00am - 2:00pm. Make quilts for shut-ins & those who are ill (while having, fun too!)
- Shepherd Fund helps with emergency food cards and gas for those who have doctor or hospital appointments. We also help with other emergency needs like clothes, hotel rooms for those with no place to stay and more as money permits.
- Partner with United Way of Polk County to help with utilities.
- Help DFACS with pajamas, coats, etc for children who do not have them.
- Donate money to Murphy Harpst for severely troubled children.
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes to promote spiritual growth in the schools.
- Support United Methodist Committee on Relief with health kits and clean up buckets as well as money to help people recover form natural disasters.
- Globally we help with orphanages, hospitals, new church growth around the world, missionaries, disaster relief and so much more...